skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Yea!
Three cheers for Skype- I got to talk with a (long-awaited) friend and make my parents' anniversary (hee, hee) =)
Now to enjoy some "time off"! Woo-hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
....Czech it Out!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(35)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(151)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(22)
▼
October
(35)
Yes! It actually is sunny today! Hooray! and we'...
Halloween
I finished "Anna Karenina". I thought the actual ...
Get this!
K. cracks me up!!
Do you know the Black Eyed Peas song, "Let's Get I...
Kids are such mirrors.................and that's a...
Did you change your clocks?
Be-a-u-ti-ful
Yea!
Friday-Sat-Sun-Mon and by Tues night was over my c...
Andrea had her baby, Ella Theresa. J and I will v...
Here are our "leaf fairies". Left to right; O's, ...
We finished Jill's "countdown to twins" poster. ...
Did you know that mothers leave their babies in th...
most people look forward to the weekend
Winter Wonderland
Here Comes Suzie Snowflake
Brrrr.......
....rain....
rainy, rainy
Saw M.J. at the mall today!
"Czech Replublic"
J and I tried a new (to us) restaurant for lunch t...
Prague!- Here I Come!
What I Miss
Krnov-October
Around Krnov
Yesterday we had a shopping trip to Opava. There ...
settled back in Krnov
Back to Czech
hockey game picts.
Thursday night hockey game
No title
This will be the final post "from Russia with love...
►
September
(38)
►
August
(38)
No comments:
Post a Comment