Saturday, October 17, 2009

Did you know that mothers leave their babies in their strollers outside on the sidewalk to walk into stores here?!!!....alone!....my, my


Took the kids on a walk this morning to waste some time before lunch. We ended up at the library and it was a success. They did a good job setting up their childrens' section. They have fun toys and bins of different age-appropriate books and an English books section and a table with coloring materials and some games to play. We'll be going back there.

In between lunch and dinner we played outside. It was nice. K and I did a perimeter walk of the property and measured it at "597 feet".

After dinner I had a brilliant idea to make a "countdown to delivery chart" for Jill. I drew and made copies of rattles and baby bottles and cut them out, then O and K watercolored the ~42 items. Tomorrow we'll finish it up...in some fashion (haven't figured that out yet)
(Jen, the "hedgehog/porcupine" inspired me! =)

No comments: