Tuesday, October 27, 2009







K. cracks me up!! I think she's going to be a comedic actress.
She makes THE greatest faces-halarious! I tried to capture some with my camera today, but she doesn't reenact them well.
Ok, like this morning....I know, to preface, that this is one of those "you had to be there" moments, otherwise it comes off a little offensive, but trust me, it was sooo funny. She said something about me being "a good girl" and this song came into my head that I've heard so I sang out loud "The only thing that's good in me, is Jesus" and I looked at her and she had this expression, with her head cocked to the side, like "Wha choo talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

I busted (I know I'm supposed to say "burst") out laughing and that's when I decided to try to take some pictures of her expressions. =) I've got to capture two more- one was the look I was referring to and the other is a look of fake puzzlement-awesome



Some national/independence holiday tomorrow.
(Anniversary of Czechoslovakia separating from U.S.S.R or Soviet Union-anyone know the difference?..) Anyhoo- that means NO SCHOOL for the kids- ugh

I shouldn't say that- I'm just being selfish with my down-time (which I will get Thursday and Friday), but I do, however, wish for a nice day so we can get out and do something.

J. and R. took O. today to order ice skates and a helmet, which will be picked up on Thursday. He came home with gloves, a practice net, and a stick. He's, of course, sooo excited about it all. His "bubbi" is going to be taking him twice a week for skating practice. He also might start gymnastics at his school once a week. (There was a sign up for girls ballet class-that K. would be soooo perfect for, but only two others signed up and they said that wasn't enough =( Oh, she would just LOVE it!) There was much hockey practice going on in the basement with Daddy today and we heard about 100 renditions of "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it....don't know what it is about the Predators' scoring, but I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" Ha! (which, by the way, R informs us they-Preds-are not doing much of..He said they're next to last in ranks =(


No comments: