Sunday, October 18, 2009


We finished Jill's "countdown to twins" poster. It's blue and pink baby bottles with multi-colored baby rattles. =) (I know, Jen, it doesn't hold a candle to the hedgehog =)

I paid $10 worth for 500 ml (pretty small) of vanilla ice cream!
It was the only vanilla I saw and J. was craving it to go with the yummy apple crisp she made.
=)


We did a neat craft project today J found on the internet. O and I did a scavenge hunt around the back yard for materials. We cut out and painted paper frames and set them aside to dry. Then, we designed "leaf fairies" with twigs and leaves and such that we had collected and set them aside to dry (glue). Finally, we decorated our frames and pasted our fairies into the frames. Cute. I'll try to remember to take a picture of them tomorrow.

We're both looking forward to some time off tomorrow =)


No comments: