Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday-Sat-Sun-Mon and by Tues night was over my cold- hmmm I thought that was some kind of record I set, but that was still five days- Oh well, I'm just happy it's gone! =)

Went to Ostrava with J today. She dropped me off at the mall while she went to her Dr.'s appt. I got some things for Andrea and baby Ella. We ate lunch at Mc D's then went back to the mall for J to pick out her gift. We found a perfect little "Snow White" costume for K! (If not for Halloween, then as a Christmas present for dress-up) Her new thing is PRINCESSES! She and O have a night-time storybook with some of the Disney princess stories in it, plus we've watched Sleeping Beauty a few times-so she now loves!! to re-enact scenes from Sleeping Beauty! She sings "I Wonder....I wonder...I wonder why each little bird has a someone..(then goes back to) I wonder....I wonder" =) and kind of gets stuck on that like a broken record =) And she knows "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream". (Then she repeats that =) and "I know what you'll do" (but then doesn't know the rest-ha! =) It's really so cute. We even use props- yes, I, of course have to be the fairies and while I'm making her dress and cake for her surprise 16th b-day party she comes in and says "And what are you dears up to?" =) Ah!!!
And then I say "oh, nothing..we need you to pick some berries" and she says "but I picked berries yesterday" and I say "oh, we need more berries, Yes! lots of berries" and then she says (whispering) "I'm going to go talk to Phillip now" (which sounds like "Phi-ip" =) hee, hee

*Ok...........I guess you have to be there.............or dig out your old Disney movies, to appreciate =)

Tomorrow the troops are headed back to Ostrava to meet up with Daddy and get O. some hockey skates (he's going to start practicing with a little team in January) and visit Teta Aia's baby........and I opted to stay home and do absolutely nothing! Yea! (except I will make a "how-to-spell red" book for Ollie, because he's really looking forward to it-He's very interested in spelling right now =)

No comments: