Thursday, October 8, 2009

Prague!- Here I Come!

Guess what?!! The B's offered to send me for a "weekend-off" to Prague! AH!!!!!!! How exciting! At first I was nervous about going by myself but they say it's very "touristy", so there's English signs and all the people working at places I would go would speak English-shoo! I would probably take a train (awesome) and stay at a hotel (cool). I'm going to look into buying a ticket to some amazing kind of performance! Awesome!

O's already started going to school till 3pm M-F. (That makes it A LOT easier around here on T and Th =) Today I took K on a big walk downtown to the library. She'd never been before. One of the librarians was very nice and brought us books with magnetic characters and a re-telling felt story board with a fairy tale book, a couple of toys, a puzzle, and a couple of Czech/English books. K had fun playing in a new place and listening to stories. We were gone all morning and just came back for lunch-now it's nap time.

Also, R and J ordered a big play structure for the backyard that will be delivered in November. That'll be great!

No comments: