Monday, September 21, 2009

Yaroslavl Zoo-Saturday






*Argh!- animals are the hardest to take a good picture of
1) moose

Saturday R. dropped us off at a park about 10 blocks from our apartment on his way to practice. The kids chased the pigeons until the "inflatables" opened at 11am. They played there for a half-hour and then we walked to McDonald's for lunch and home for naps. After naps we headed to the new Yaroslavl zoo. It's about 1/2 way finished (from what they have planned). It was very nice; clean, new. As for big animals they had a couple brown bears, a zebra, an ostrich, a moose-everything else was pretty run-of-the-mill, but still fun to look around. They had a nice play structure there the kids spent some time on. (I think we know every playground there is to find here =) We went to a shopping center for some groceries, ate at the food court, and now it's bed time (for the kids). I think we adults are going to start watching our new (to us) t.v. series Monk. (Dad- Did you watch that show? I thought I remembered you liked it??)

We might all make it to an earlier-time home game tomorrow-That would be nice/fun.


No comments: