Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Monday

=( We didn't get to go to the game......J. did.....
We have to have transportation. Her Canadian friend we met at the birthday dinner said not to trust the taxi services..(and not to smile at anyone or trust anyone-wow) (My tourist book said "a smile goes a long way" and suggests it =) R. tried to ask around to see if anyone could come pick us up. One guy that does things for the team for tips (that's his self-proclaimed job) would come pick us up, but one of R.'s teammates said he's always drunk, so don't ask him! I think they'll be able to work something out by next early home game (Sunday games are earlier ~5-8pm, perfect for the kids!) I hope so.

anyhoo- I took the kiddos to the little play structure where they played for ~an hour, then we had pasta for dinner, got in our p.j.s and watched "Dumbo" before R. and J. came home.

R. left today for a ~four day away games stretch.

No comments: