First of all- Happy Birthday, Laura!! (in two hours here =)
I previously did a watercolor of "Winnie the Pooh" during one of our "arts and crafts" sessions. Jill liked it so much she might frame it and hang it in O.'s room! (I have to admit, I did well on that one.) So I did one of "Piglet" today for K's pink room. (not as good, but acceptable for framing, I guess =)
The kids went with "Bubbi" ("babicka" grandma, a.k.a. Anna) again today after naps. Yesterday they got booted out of some gymnastics thing because they were too young, today the plan was a bike ride, but when they got to the location K. didn't want to ride her bike. So, the plan was foiled again and they ended up hanging out at bubbi's house for 3 hours. We, in the meantime, took ourselves to the nice restaurant at Cvilin hotel. I had spaghetti! (that's hard to spell!) I was pretty excited about it and it was good, lacked a little sauce, but good.
We need an idea for tomorrow. (p.s. everyday, weather-wise, has been nice since I arrived-four weeks ago!- except for one was cool and today and tomorrow are supposed to be cool-by cool I mean lo 60's. Most days I've worn shorts or jeans-nice! =) It was misty today and cool and will be the same tomorrow. Everything is closed on Sundays.....hmmmm.....what to do....what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment