Anna surprised us today by calling and asking to pick the kids up after naps to take them to some "gymnastic class" (or something?). They were gone for a couple of hours and we practically didn't know what to do with ourselves! We made blueberry muffins and watched an episode of "our show". When they returned they said they didn't get to go because they were too young, so they went to one of Anna's sister's house, I think, instead. Anna wants to pick them up again tomorrow after nap time for some special bike ride downtown. (Jill and I are elated =) I think grandma's trying to get in some extra-special time with them before we head out. We'll be leaving on Monday after naps to go spend the night at Andrea's house, then Tuesday morning we will only have a 15 min. drive to the airport at Ostrava.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Friday
Jill and I checked out a second-hand shop she had recently found to look for a winter coat for me. She previously found some great things there, but no winter coats (a.k.a. Russian winter) for me. We also checked out the town library. It was small, but nice and they had a very nice children's section and the librarian showed us the English books section. They have coloring materials, stuffed animals, toddler books, etc, so that will be a new, fun place for us to visit. I think Jill's decided that after the babies are born O. will go to school M-F (now they go M, W, F) and K. will stick to the M, W, F schedule. I'm not sure if it will still be half-days or not. When we picked the kids up today the French father invited us to a "kids place" tomorrow morning in Opava (about 15 min. away). We are hoping the mother is going to come too! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment