Our new wheels; Volkswagon Multivan (we don't have the snazzy silver stripe though =)At least we can all go somewhere together now.
Yesterday was Kennedy's 3rd birthday- The B's have pretty lo-key birthdays, surprisingly, but it was nice. Daddy brought her a giant Barbie Glamour Camper (oh yea! She loves it!) and brother got her some little race cars like his (that she always wants to use =) Last week he spontaneously bought her a little stuffed Minnie Mouse from the grocery store with his own money- how sweet! Grandma and auntie are supplying Disney Princess presents galore and I saved a ballerina barbie, stick on earrings, and two pink pencils for her. I also gave her 100 crowns!! ($5 =) I got Ollie a wallet as part of his Christmas present and gave him money also for his birthday. K now has a little pink purse she keeps her money in, so I had to give some to her as well. Big princess bday cake (with a picture of her in her Christmas Snow White costume) will be served on Sat. It's continuing to snow here though (enough already) so I doubt the relatives will get to come-prob. will just be grandma.
We have the babies on a feeding schedule now; 8am, noon (oh, which it is, so I'd better get off quick!), 4pm, and 8pm then off to bed. One feeding anytime after 3am in the night. Going well so far.
Well, that's about it anyway- did I say I think I'm going to Prague during hockey's break for Olympics in Feb?! Cool!! I'll be excited.
Two months to go! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment