Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ollie is now an AWESOME skater! He practices three times a week at a rink and now that he got inline skates from his aunt and uncle for his birthday he practices EVERY DAY at home too! He can skate forward and do a quick hop/turn and skate backward and skate by crossing his legs over each other. He could BARELY skate when he started practices this fall. Wow! and, of course, he LOVES it! When we do my "training" (where he's my coach) I request we do it in Czech, so I'm learning a few more words.

K on the other hand...... Mothers? Remember the "terrible twos"? Don't you agree it's now become the ?"thunderous threes?!! What happened to our sweet, little girl? Wo- attitude, non-compliance, temper tantrums. On her birthday she was spanked and sent to her room and on the day of her party she tried to hit and bite me!! and was sent to her room! Wo! She also told me "we are not friends, she doesn't want to play with me anymore, and I could go back to Nashville". Nice. .....I really thought she was going to hold a big grudge for a long time on this one, fortunately in a couple of days she renigged on all accounts and now says "I'm (me) never leaving her family". =) (That's what she thinks! ha, ha)

Snow, snow, snow = shovel, shovel, shovel


No comments: