Cameron Radek and Maya Rose were born today shortly before 9 am. CET =)
R. just showed me pictures- they are good lookin' babies!! And it's so cute because she's quite a bit smaller than him and you can definitely tell with them side by side. Just as I predicted; boy like K. and girl skinny like O. I can't believe we've waited and waited and they are actually here TODAY! and for the next 18-20 years (you know what I mean) Well, I'm only "in charge" for another 3 or 4 months (as far as I know =)
The kids and I have a count-down going on here for the day they come home with Mommy, which will be this coming Monday, I think. Then, December is here- Wow! Time (thankfully) is flying!
We might get to Christmas decorate the house for my birthday- and we're getting a real tree Yea!
I'm going to go now and enjoy my last five nights of sleeping through the night, while I can =)
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment