skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Pictures for previous posts
1) boiling/sanitizing factory...we used to do at least three/four times/day.....we quit now
2) my birthday flowers!!
3) Danielle...the mommy (Yes, I even get a taste of "pregnancy" carrying little ones around strapped to my front =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
....Czech it Out!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(35)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(151)
▼
December
(18)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!I'm so...
1) The Welcome Home sign the kids and I made for M...
Christmas picts.
more picts. for previous posts
Pictures for previous posts
Krnov Christmas Festival
Does anybody else see that God has given me what I...
Yea! we have a Christmas tree!!!!!and....3 days to...
Question: Can you get carpal tunnel syndrome from ...
Daddy-o gave me the night off last night- woo hoo!...
I've now eaten both duck and rabbit here.Duck; goo...
Goodbye vanity.....the now luxury of wearing makeu...
(I don't know why I can't get it bigger, =(
Now, more like every two hours during day and ever...
Cameron.....little piggy (makes piggy noises, snor...
No title
Ok, I can do this.Learning to live with sleep depr...
Yea- Babies came home- sooo cute! I love them alr...
►
November
(22)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(38)
No comments:
Post a Comment