Learning to live with sleep deprivation- what can I compare the feeling too? like you're constantly on the verge of getting a headache and getting fever/sick .....or like you have really bad jet lag 24/7...
when you hear those cries and know you have to get up -oh- you just can't do it, but....
when you're holding them in your arms and feeding and comforting, you think "ah, you're worth it" =)
My birthday- ah.....made so special by my Czech fam. O. and K. greeted me in the morning with a homemade birthday card, very sweet (they kind of let the secret slip the day before after I was sent to "go get some rest" and appeared from my self-induced coma two hours later with a jump =) The family got me a fancy-schmancy scarf that I had seen when I purchased my winter coat and was always thinking about going back after- swe-eet!, and also a cute computer carrier and a HUGE bouquet of flowers! and b-day brownie cake-yippee!
well all are up now so must go =)
No comments:
Post a Comment